How to Convert Leads to Customers in 4 Easy Steps
Gathering leads is only one facet of effective sales. Conversions need to happen to make marketing efforts worth the resources.
- Provide live representation.
- When potential customers have someone to talk to in person, they are more likely to have positive experiences and follow through with purchases or services.
- Live chat or phone answering services can be effective tools for ensuring that calls don’t go to voicemail.
- Gather contact information.
- Be sure that you take down contact info for leads so that you have a way to follow up in the future, especially if a sale is not made during that first interaction.
- Communicate often.
- Don’t use overt sales pitches, but stay in communication with your leads.
- Offer a weekly, monthly, or daily newsletter to keep your brand presence high.
- Create a call to action.
- Even with non-sales based newsletters, a CTA should be included to make that conversion.
- Subtlety is important, but customers want it to be easy to make a purchase when they’re ready.