The Digital Advertising Manager develops and executes digital marketing strategies for our company’s customers and advises our customers on how best to leverage current and emerging marketing solutions to meet their business needs. This role formulates appropriate strategies and implementation plans, and is responsible for the ongoing management of the customer’s digital advertising plan. This position manages day-to-day campaign performance, assesses digital campaign trends, facilitates customer advertising performance discussions, and identifies creative new advertising techniques to further our customer’s digital marketing needs.
The Digital Advertising Manager actively monitors all digital advertising services and lead generation tools including: search engine advertising, Facebook advertising, targeted display advertising, live chat, and digital tracking numbers. This role manages campaign budgets, bid optimization, product/creative selection, and targeting to maximize profitability and sales for customers.
In addition, The Digital Advertising Manager utilizes their expertise in existing and emerging business marketing solutions, to collaborate with our sales consultants to identify opportunities to maximize the customer’s on investment (advertising expenses).
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients.
- Seek client feedback and incorporate it into future activities.
- Demonstrate dedication to meeting client expectations and requirements.
- Able to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Organize tasks, deliverables and meet commitments on time.
- Capable of interpreting data and making recommendations to prove performance.
- Quickly identify the symptoms and underlying cause of problems.
- Capable of quickly mastering business processes.
- Ability to master technology solutions.
- Good at focused listening.
- Can find common ground and explains differing viewpoints comprehensively.
- Must have an understanding of how consumers use the Internet to find and evaluate local businesses.
- Must enjoy helping fellow employees and customers solve marketing, advertising, and technology related issues.
- Must have a winning, positive attitude.
- Must work with integrity and care for colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations is preferred.
- 2+ years experience working in an agency environment is preferred.
About Local Search Essentials:
Local Search Essentials is an industry pioneer and leader with over 12 years of experience providing organizations with the tools they need to find and keep customers via the Internet.
Our Vision is to enable our customers to meet their strategic business goals.
Our Mission is to help small and medium sized businesses find and connect with more customers by providing leading-edge digital marketing technology, more than a decade’s worth of marketing intelligence and a team of dedicated experts who partner with them for success.
Our Values are Honesty, Dedication, World Class Service, Innovation, and Value.
Local Search Essentials is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.