We are seeking an incredible leader with prior Sales Management experience to join our team. We are redefining how local service businesses market themselves online, and need a passionate Sales Manager to help grow our business by teaching our new hires how to be excellent salespeople.
Beginning with a small team of Business Development Representatives you’ll be charged with leading, motivating, coaching and helping deliver qualified leads to our sales team. We have a well-documented training and sales process, which you’ll inherit and push to exceed our growth objectives.
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- All coaching, mentoring and training of sales team members
- Target setting, one on one’s, on call coaching, workshop leadership and increasing daily motivation
- Contribute to sales staff by orienting, coaching and training employees
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales team quotas and all activities of lead generation
- Dive in and get your hands dirty by guiding BDR work, presenting to prospects, supporting in hiring or whatever may arise to push the team forward
- Quickly become an expert in the industries we serve with a complex understanding for how local service businesses market themselves locally and nationwide
- 2+ years of experience managing and leading a sales team
- 2+ years of successful selling experience, preferably selling to local
- You are a true force to be reckoned with when it comes to outbound sales calling, prospecting and converting leads
- Demonstrated ability to implement and train sales teams in structured selling techniques
- A proven and consistent track record of success
Strong leadership qualities with the ability to coach, develop and motivate a team
- Proficient in Hubspot CRM
- Must have an understanding of how consumers use the Internet to find and evaluate local businesses.
- Must have a winning, positive attitude.
- Must work with integrity and care for colleagues.
- 2+ years experience working in an agency environment is preferred.
About Local Search Essentials:
Local Search Essentials is an industry pioneer and leader with over 12 years of experience providing organizations with the tools they need to find and keep customers via the Internet.
Our Vision is to enable our customers to meet their strategic business goals.
Our Mission is to help small and medium sized businesses find and connect with more customers by providing leading-edge digital marketing technology, more than a decade’s worth of marketing intelligence and a team of dedicated experts who partner with them for success.
Our Values are Honesty, Dedication, World Class Service, Innovation, and Value.
Local Search Essentials is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.