The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. In addition, this role oversees and facilitates documentation of all aspects of a specific project.
The project manager works closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, third party vendors as well as other departments for support and execution. The position also evaluates processes and ongoing procedures, and make recommendations for improvement.
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes project objectives by planning, coordinating, and evaluating project activities.
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the efficient execution of projects.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and are in line with customer expectations.
- Works with team members to develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Mastery of key technologies and appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project objectives, scope, or schedule.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the customer and establish standards for communication and execution of requests.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities and reviewing professional publications.
- Actively explores opportunities to add value to operations and performance, and update workflow procedures to increase efficiency.
- Enhances department and organization operations by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Business, Marketing, Advertising, Public relations, Journalism, or English.
- 2+ years management experience in an agency environment.
- Leadership Skills: provide direction and support to project team.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have advanced knowledge of how consumers use the Internet to find and evaluate local businesses.
- Must enjoy helping fellow employees and customers solve marketing, advertising, and technology related issues.
- Must have a winning, positive attitude.
- Must work with integrity and care for colleagues.
About Local Search Essentials:
Local Search Essentials is an industry pioneer and leader with over 12 years of experience providing organizations with the tools they need to find and keep customers via the Internet.
Our Vision is to enable our customers to meet their strategic business goals.
Our Mission is to help small and medium sized businesses find and connect with more customers by providing leading-edge digital marketing technology, more than a decade’s worth of marketing intelligence and a team of dedicated experts who partner with them for success.
Our Values are Honesty, Dedication, World Class Service, Innovation, and Value.
Local Search Essentials is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.