The Operations Manager directs and coordinates the activities of the entire business organization through a team of functional managers and service specific specialists. The position ensures increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower, software and production from third party service providers.
This role manages and directs staff in Account Management (Local Search Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Paid Media), Project Management (Graphic Design, Web Design), Accounting & Payroll and Human Resources. The role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of direct results, and for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
This role is responsible for daily coordination and supervision of a team of managers, service specific specialists and administrative personnel.
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Develops strategic plans by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with management.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Ensures compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains ultimate responsibility for all employees
- Master’s in business administration is preferred.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Must have an understanding of how consumers use the Internet to find and evaluate local businesses.
- Must enjoy helping fellow employees and customers solve marketing, advertising, and technology related issues.
- Must have a winning, positive attitude.
- Must work with integrity and care for colleagues.
- 10+ years experience is preferred.
About Local Search Essentials:
Local Search Essentials is an industry pioneer and leader with over 12 years of experience providing organizations with the tools they need to find and keep customers via the Internet.
Our Vision is to enable our customers to meet their strategic business goals.
Our Mission is to help small and medium sized businesses find and connect with more customers by providing leading-edge digital marketing technology, more than a decade’s worth of marketing intelligence and a team of dedicated experts who partner with them for success.
Our Values are Honesty, Dedication, World Class Service, Innovation, and Value.
Local Search Essentials is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.