The Local Listings & Reputation Manager’s primary responsibility is to proactively manage customer’s digital local listings and online reputation.
This role leverages advanced software tools to drive value to customers by implementing and optimizing all elements of a healthy, modern marketing program: natural search optimization, link building, paid search marketing, blogging, social media optimization, business analytics, lead conversion, etc.
This position manages data accuracy using marketing software platforms and analyzes results, in order to assess reputation marketing trends, facilitate customer optimization performance discussions, and identify creative new strategies to further our customer’s digital marketing needs.
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- Builds rapport with customer representatives and marketing staffs through routine and scheduled interactions.
- Develops & advises on strategies to generate reviews by understanding customer operating systems.
- Monitors, evaluates, and leverages standard processes to manage search engine rankings across key directories to determine improvement opportunities.
- Troubleshoots performance issues using best practices while creating new, innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our customers.
- Builds strong relationships with third party vendors to ensure timely response to concerns and issues, and to control quality of services.
- Manages customer expectations, communication, and performance metrics.
- Organizes time, tasks, and deliverables in order to meet commitments on time.
- Seeks customer feedback and incorporates it into future activities.
- Must have an understanding of how consumers use the Internet to find and evaluate local businesses.
- Must have an understanding of key technologies and systems used to manage digital local listings.
- Strong technical skills to establish, assess, modify/adjust, and routinely improve customers’ digital local listings over their lifecycle.
- Strong analytical skills to recognize issues or symptoms and underlying cause of problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship management.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to master technology solutions.
- Must have a winning attitude.
- Must be positive and enjoy helping fellow employees and customers solve marketing, advertising, and technology related issues.
- Must work with integrity and care for colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations is preferred.
- 2+ years experience working in an agency environment is preferred.
About Local Search Essentials:
Local Search Essentials is an industry pioneer and leader with over 12 years of experience providing organizations with the tools they need to find and keep customers via the Internet.
Our Vision is to enable our customers to meet their strategic business goals.
Our Mission is to help small and medium sized businesses find and connect with more customers by providing leading-edge digital marketing technology, more than a decade’s worth of marketing intelligence and a team of dedicated experts who partner with them for success.
Our Values are Honesty, Dedication, World Class Service, Innovation, and Value.
Local Search Essentials is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.