This is a full-time entry-level sales position. You will work closely with an Account Executive to schedule demos, build a pipeline and network with local business owners. We have a comprehensive training program and you will be mentored by one of our Account Executives. Base plus commission pay structure, this is a stepping stone for our Account Executive role.
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- Respond to all inbound inquiries and web leads
- De-duplicate new leads against current database
- Qualify and pass leads to Account Executives
- Build and clean targeting list / database
- Create incremental sales opportunities at cold accounts and pass to Account Executives
- Highly effective, organized use of sales automation system
- Develop sales skills and product knowledge to prepare for next role
- Must have success in previous sales or lead generation roles
- 1 to 2 years of lead generation or inside sales experience
- Experience managing a CRM
- Assertive, persuasive and passionate about sales
- Must have an understanding of how consumers use the Internet to find and evaluate local businesses.
- Must enjoy helping fellow employees and customers solve marketing, advertising, and technology related issues.
- Must have a winning, positive attitude.
- Must work with integrity and care for colleagues.
About Local Search Essentials:
Local Search Essentials is an industry pioneer and leader with over 12 years of experience providing organizations with the tools they need to find and keep customers via the Internet.
Our Vision is to enable our customers to meet their strategic business goals.
Our Mission is to help small and medium sized businesses find and connect with more customers by providing leading-edge digital marketing technology, more than a decade’s worth of marketing intelligence and a team of dedicated experts who partner with them for success.
Our Values are Honesty, Dedication, World Class Service, Innovation, and Value.
Local Search Essentials is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.