This is a great opportunity to join a growing company at an early stage with potential for exponential growth and financial reward. We have a fun and unique culture: we stand behind small businesses, we focus on results, and we cheer when our team wins.
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- Open and develop the sales cycle with businesses for the industries we serve
- Articulate our benefits and features to prospects via the phone and over the web
- Learn the latest trends in local business marketing and how to communicate as a trusted adviser
- Meet monthly sales goals to exceed quota and earn commission dollarsSolve customer problems, help their business
- Prove value to customers
- Build trusting relationships, manage expectations
- Differentiate from competition
- Manage sales cycle to close
- Must have success in previous sales or lead generation roles
- 1 to 2 years of lead generation or inside sales experience
- Experience managing a CRM
- Assertive, persuasive and passionate about sales
- Must have an understanding of how consumers use the Internet to find and evaluate local businesses.
- Must enjoy helping fellow employees and customers solve marketing, advertising, and technology related issues.
- Must have a winning, positive attitude.
- Must work with integrity and care for colleagues.
About Local Search Essentials:
Local Search Essentials is an industry pioneer and leader with over 12 years of experience providing organizations with the tools they need to find and keep customers via the Internet.
Our Vision is to enable our customers to meet their strategic business goals.
Our Mission is to help small and medium sized businesses find and connect with more customers by providing leading-edge digital marketing technology, more than a decade’s worth of marketing intelligence and a team of dedicated experts who partner with them for success.
Our Values are Honesty, Dedication, World Class Service, Innovation, and Value.
Local Search Essentials is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.